Useful information for anyone interested in reflexology.
Reflexology is a holistic approach looking at the whole person and aims to find the root cause of the issue as opposed to only easing the symptoms. Did you know that the bottom of your feet could affect what is going on in other areas of your body? On each foot there are over 7,000 nerve endings called reflexes that correspond to every organ and system within your body. By pressing on these reflex points, you stimulate the nervous system and open energy pathways that may be blocked or congested.
The initial consultation includes a general reflexology treatment, which aims to balance all body systems. After your initial session, I will then draw up a personalized treatment plan to suit your individual needs, which will be applied from the second treatment session onwards.
I offer a holistic approach to treatment, looking at the whole person and aiming to find the root cause of the issue as opposed to only easing the symptoms. I will take into account the whole body and all aspects of your life, your health, diet and lifestyle will be covered – working with you to create a personal plan.
My aim is to make a positive difference to the way you feel physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Guiding principles of reflexology
- What is the RCRT™?
- Pain Management through a different mechanism
- What Can I Expect in a First Reflexology Visit?
- Are There Times When I Shouldn’t Have Reflexology?
- How Does Reflexology Work?
- What’s the difference between reflexology and massage?
- What’s the difference between reflexology, acupressure, and acupuncture?
- How Can Reflexology Help My Health and Healing?
- Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology